The Lakewood Masonic Temple, Lakewood, Ohio The Lakewood Masonic Temple
15300 Detroit Avenue Lakewood, Ohio
A Lakewood Landmark Since 1916


Contact Us
The Lakewood
Masonic Temple

  Find Us
  Virtual Tour
  Building Tours
  Community Use
  Hall Rentals
  Photo Gallery
  Temple Company
The Lakewood
Masonic Foundation

  About Us
  Grants Made
The Lakewood
Masonic Family

  Lakewood F&AM
  Clifton-Allen F&AM
  Cunningham RAM
  Lakewood R&SM
  Holy Grail KT
  Ann Rutledge OES
  Cleveland Beauceant
  Lakewood DeMolay

Dedication Celebrations of the Lakewood Masonic Temple
September 30 to October 7, 1916

The Lakewood Masonic Temple was dedicated by the Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of Ohio on September 30, 1916.  The evening's program was the first of a week-long series of events celebrating the opening of the new building.  The commemorative brochure is reproduced below.

Dedication Brochure Front Cover Dedication Brochure Page 1 Dedication Brochure Page 2 Dedication Brochure Page 3
Front Cover Page 1
Sat Sept 30
by Grand Lodge
Page 2
Bronze Tablet
Main Hall
Page 3
Grand Lodge
Dedication Brochure Page 4 Dedication Brochure Page 5 Dedication Brochure Page 6 Dedication Brochure Page 7
Page 4
Sun Oct 1
Organ Recital
Page 5
Mon Oct 2
Lodge F&AM
Page 6
Tues Oct 3
Page 7
Wed Oct 4
Chapter OES
Dedication Brochure Page 8 Dedication Brochure Page 9 Dedication Brochure Page 10 Dedication Brochure Page 11
Page 8
Thurs Oct 5
Chapter RAM
Page 9
Fri Oct 6
Gaston G. Allen
Lodge F&AM
Page 10
Sat Oct 7
Opening Ball
Page 11

See also:
Lakewood's First Masonic Hall
History of the Lakewood Masonic Temple

50th Anniversary Celebration of the Lakewood Masonic Temple

City of Lakewood 2010 Historic Preservation Award Winner

Our Community Partnerships

Lakewood Alive - An Economic Development Corporation

Downtown Lakewood - An Ohio Main Street Program

Light Up Lakewood Lakewood Arts Festival Lakewood Charitable Assistance Corporation

2004-23 The Lakewood Masonic Foundation | Lakewood, Ohio 44107 | + | Webmaster

Page Last Updated 29 January 2009